mardi 23 septembre 2014

OUCH!! NRA vs HUSKER DU

What a fucking beautiful weather today!! Sunny and a little bit cold, perfect for a small bike ride, but, but, but??? But I took the car this morning!! And when I drive my car, actually my wife's car!,  I take the opportunity to listen to some music, fast and loud if possible!!
This morning I took the first Husker Du album, the famous "Land Speed Record", and I think the last NRA LP,  "Machine", the most famous dutch punk rock band of all time. I had the chance to see them live once a long time ago, during the Punky Reggae Party Tour, supporting Burning Heads and another band which I forgot the name, hips, burp, hey guy another beer please!! It was GREAT!



As I was stuck in the traffic jam, I read the CD covers, something that the youth cannot understand, a cover on my Ipod? but Mommy why shall I put a cover on my Ipod?? and I saw that :



Amazing isnt't??? Fuck yes!! It's definitively gonna be a great day today!! Kisses.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire